Saturday, March 27, 2010

PV with the fam

Hey people. So I left Cuernavaca yesterday and then went to Mexico City and got on a plane to meet my mom, dad and Noah for a short 3 days in Puerto Vallarta. Dad and Noah leave on Sunday and then mom and I will head to Guadalajara for the rest of the week until we both return to either the STL or Cuernavaca. I thought I would share some of the 150 pictures that mom took today of either the facilities at the resort or of Noah , Dad and I going jet skiing. The first pictures are of Noah jet skiing with dad. Noah drove. Then later on in the slide show are the pics of Dad and I . Dad first started driving and then I decided that I wanted to drive the jet ski. And boy did I drive . I decided the only way to drive the thing was to go full speed all the time. Mom almost had a heart attack on the beach watching us , and Dad kept telling me to ease up and slow down a little. The ocean wasnt very rough and I had a great time. So anyhow I hope you enjoy these pictures. Happy Samana Santa/ Holy week. For the jews happy Passover and for the peeps who does celebrate passover , happy easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment