Well, in less then 12 hours , I will be on a plane heading towards Dallas, TX and finally Mexico City. Then a 1.5 hour drive to Cuernavaca. My emotions have been going wacky all day long . By the end of tomorrow , I will have no tears left. I cried over saying goodbye to a friend today, over the fact I am leaving tomorrow, that I got makeup on my glasses, and finally because I was going to miss home. I am just one huge emotional mess and it will just get worse before it gets better. I am excited for the experience I am about the have , but the scared feeling and the nervousness is way bigger at the moment then the excitement.Today I am including lyrics from the song Leaving on a Jet Plane. It best sums up my feelings.
All my bags are packed I'm ready to go..... Already I'm so lonesome I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
Now the time has come to leave you
One more time let me kiss you
Close your eyes I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh baby, I hate to go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will write again from across the border.
Love,
Meira
No comments:
Post a Comment