Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The pictures so far .

Hey . So as everyone up north is freezing their booties off , I am frying here in Mexico. I am going swimming outside tomorrow, in JANUARY!!! Today I was sweating as I was walking because the sun is so hot . And to think it is January. I am sorry you all are cold. Just think you only have 4-5 more months before it gets to a point where you can wear a t-shirt and shorts.Looking at the weather , I am excited to know that I am skipping the yucky winter and get to skip right to summer time weather.I am even happier that I chose to come on this program during the Winter semester instead of the fall semester . So anyhoo , besides the weather, I have some news!!!!
I have uploaded the pictures that I have taken so far . I picked the best pictures because I do not think you want to look at the same picture from a different angle over and over again. If you want to see the pictures larger the link to the web album is
Meira in Mexico 1

Just click on the words above , and then it should take you to the website . I am also posting them on the side of the blog in a slideshow.There will be a picture of a sign in Spanish , basically it says that there was a outdoor iceskating rink in the middle of the town square . They had to bring in major ice machines and cooler trucks to make it work. OTher then that some of the pictures are from Taxco , and others are from the hotel. I will write more later today maybe if I have time , if not I will write again on Saturday when I get back from my overnight trip to the ruins and the ex-hacienda Santa Cruz. I will let you know how it goes . I am excited but a little bit scared.

Sending some rays of sunshine northbound.

Meira

No comments:

Post a Comment