Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Blog Title

I think I should be changing my blog title to something that reflects me a little more. Today that would be Meira la exploradora y su llaves. This translates to Meira the explorer and her keys. I have always been terrible with keys and unlocking and locking buildings and doors. My family can attest to this , since I am never allowed to try to unlock or lock a door. Well today , I went home after a quick run to school and I couldn't get into the house. Now this door does get stuck a lot and I have trouble with it all the time but today I decided to try to use my key and that was the wrong choice. I do not know what I did but I either locked the door and kept unlocking it without knowing it or I just plain out locked it . The conclusion to the story is that I locked myself out of my house and I hope my mama or Sol can figure out how to get the door open to the house or else it will be all my fault that I broke the door. The moral to my story is to never give me a set a keys and assume that I will know how to open and properly lock a door. There was a reason my parents got me a car that I just press a button and the doors unlock and lock because that is as far as I can normally do when it comes to keys and the process of locking and unlocking a door.

No comments:

Post a Comment